Apply For This Role
Who are we?
Moorhouse Group provides business insurance to tens of thousands of customers throughout the UK.
We specialise in the provision of all types of Insurance Cover for Businesses, including Construction trades and Commercial vehicle insurance products. We pride ourselves in being a leading provider throughout the Commercial Market, tailor made policies that may be unique to customers Business needs.
We are an innovative, high technology company moving forward with innovative systems in the Industry.
Join our team
We are committed to creating a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential
Purpose of the role:
The Business Analyst will work with our CEO and Management Team to support sales planning & analysis... As the Business Analyst, your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization. Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by, management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Work with different stakeholders across products, sales and finance to review pricing data and draw appropriate conclusions
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business
- Run predictive analytics on business trends to help drive key decisions
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Conduct sales audits to ensure we are maximising our areas of revenue, providing feedback and improvement strategies.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in Insurance business and business development mind-set
- Excellent systems skills including Excel & PowerPoint are required.
Job type: Full time
Apply For This Role