Dialler and Systems Administrator
Apply For This Role
Who are we?
Moorhouse Group provides business insurance to tens of thousands of customers throughout the UK.
We specialise in the provision of all types of Insurance Cover for Businesses, including Construction trades and Commercial vehicle insurance products. We pride ourselves in being a leading provider throughout the Commercial Market, tailor made policies that may be unique to customers Business needs.
We are an innovative, high technology company moving forward with innovative systems in the Industry.
Join our team
We are committed to creating a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential
Purpose of the role:
Dialler and System Administrator are responsible for contributing to the growth of the business by administering day-to-day operations of the company dialler and company back office system. Monitoring, designing, testing and configuring campaigns and processes with the customer journey and process efficiencies at the forefront of mind.
We are looking for someone experienced in process mapping, dialler and software application management, ideally, has worked with open market broking platforms such as Transactor (TGSL), Open G I and the Noetica dialler system.
Equally, their experience in software data management should help identify issues, resolutions and specify solutions, along with having the ability to work with the necessary departments, across the organisation, to improve system workflow & service levels
- Specify, configure and maintain calling dialler campaigns and new applications in line with business requirements
- Build, configure and maintain SMS and Email campaigns in line with business requirements
- Audit, configure and maintain online document library and insurer pages with Insurer changes.
- Test own work to ensure solutions meet requirements.
- Work with colleagues to discuss solutions to problems and agree on techniques to be implemented.
- UAT of all change throughout the business, which includes dialler lists, filters and queuing jobs
- Work with the Management Team to identify solutions to problems, to identify risks to the success of projects and to ensure business deadlines are met
- Complete and maintain any necessary documentation related to processes and procedures.
- Effectively plan, document and organise own workload in consultation with line manager, in order to achieve and exceed service targets/standards.
- Communicate to all levels within the company regarding business issues and risks.
- Responsible for the quality, conformity and standards of the work carried out.
- Responsible for ensuring all projects / documents are checked in and out of source control, ensuring full versioning.
- Daily communication via the Issue Tracking system for all work, updates, time logged, watchers, status changes.
- Work to deadlines, communicating any deviances or blockers.
- Communicate with third party on issues directly related to projects.
- Communicate to the line manager of any resources required to perform their tasks.
- Mentor new staff, assisting the line manager in integrating new staff quickly.
- Adhere to legal and legislative requirements
- In addition to the knowledge and skills that have been identified for your role, you will also be required to undertake additional duties and tasks if asked to do so by your manager.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong initiative, forward thinking and problem solving
- Experience of data management and/or data quality initiatives with the ability for planning and forecasting
- Ideally, experience of Microsoft SQL
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the flexibility to cope with deadlines
- Experience of the UK Financial Services industry
Job type – Full time
Apply For This Role