Apply For This Role
Who are we?
Moorhouse Group provides business insurance to tens of thousands of customers throughout the UK.
We specialise in the provision of all types of Insurance Cover for Businesses, including Construction trades and Commercial vehicle insurance products. We pride ourselves in being a leading provider throughout the Commercial Market, tailor made policies that may be unique to customers Business needs.
We are an innovative, high technology company moving forward with innovative systems in the Industry.
Purpose of the role:
The UX Designer will be responsible to produce all designs across a number of platforms not limited to Web/App/In House built applications. Working within the software development team having a direct impact all elements of the customer journey.
User experience is critical as the business develops additional customer touch points, this role will be tasked to understand the customer and aid the development team in providing best of breed applications.
- Researching, designing, prototyping and testing customer journeys and interactions for new applications, products and responsive websites and native mobile apps
- Optimising existing UX by proposing, prototyping and testing changes through research carried out.
- Designing and testing landing pages to maximise conversion
- Supporting the internal web development team with brand identity as well as new engaging website assets
- Interpreting creative briefs on a range of design related projects
- Design requirements for the business across all departments, including email templates, internal documents, and product related guides, and sales collateral.
- Creating blog and social media assets
- The design management for the ongoing maintenance of the Moorhouse websites
- Developing design assets for tender documents and presentations
- Supporting the development of case studies, both in video and on the website.
- A number of years’ experience in UX and Design roles
- Experience of prototyping/wire framing
- Great conceptual skills and the ability to communicate ideas, design options with stakeholders
- Proficient within Adobe CC
- Previous experience of working across a range of digital platforms including web, mobile and e-commerce
- Experience working within an agile environment
Job type – Full time
Benefits/ Salary Competitive
Apply For This Role